Safety in our office
Infection control: How we protect you
Everyone needs to be protected: you, your dentist, and the dental team
Dr. Patil and our entire team follow procedures recommended by several federal agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
- State of the art Molekule and Medify Airx air purifiers in every operatory.
- Sterisil Straw V2– waterline disinfection that kills bacteria with shock treatment.
- Reducing Dental Aerosols with the use of IsoDry Mouthpieces, PureVac and Nu-Bird Mirror High Velocity Evacuation systems
- Gloves, face masks, face shields, surgical gowns, and surgical caps.
- Chemical disinfection of countertops and all surfaces using Optim 1 Wipes
- Sterilization of all equipment before every use.
- Single Use materials
We sterilize all equipment, including dental handpieces. We have multiple state of the art autoclaves, a device that kills bacteria and viruses by steam, heat, and pressure.
Dr. Patil and our Team spend hours training on the best and latest infection control systems.
The best defense against disease is information. The more you know, the better equipped you are to make wise decisions about your health care. The more you know about our daily procedures and policies, the more comfortable you will feel.
We welcome all questions about our infection control systems and are happy to give you a tour of our dental office!
Request your visit online
Have questions about Safety in our office?
Give us a call or book your appointment online today.