IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
We are open to serve your oral health needs so that your immediate needs do not turn into more extensive, emergent situations.
We will continue to stay vigilant with all of our safety measures and protocols that we have to ensure your health and safety.
- Our office will communicate with you by your preferred method of communication, the day before your appointment to ask some screening questions.
- You will be asked to arrive 5 minutes early for every appointment. Your car will be the new “virtual reception room”. Please call/text us when you arrive and we will call/text you when it is time to come into the office.
- Please arrive with your mask on. If you do not have a mask office will provide you with one.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to either use our hand sanitizer or wash your hands.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask for your flexibility when scheduling. We also ask for your utmost cooperation to arrive on time (5 minutes before).
A welcoming smile, under our mask, is waiting for you!
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
INFECTION CONTROL- HOW WE PROTECT YOU
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic, we are taking great measures to ensure your safety!
Everyone needs to be protected- you, your dentist, and the dental team
Dr. Patil and our entire team follow procedures recommended by several federal agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
We sterilize all equipment, including dental handpieces. We have multiple state of the art autoclaves, a device that kills bacteria and viruses by steam, heat, and pressure.
Dr. Patil and our Team spend hours training on the best and latest infection control systems.
The best defense against disease is information. The more you know, the better equipped you are to make wise decisions about your health care. The more you know about our daily procedures and policies, the more comfortable you will feel.
We welcome all questions about our infection control systems and are happy to give you a tour of our dental office!
Here are some links to the latest information available: